Tuesday, November 15, 2005

house, my home and i

i've been trying hard to make sense of the chaos in my life... my career, my academics, my emotional life and inevitably my financial life...it's not been easy...everytime i think it's falling into place, something or someone, decides to give it a bit of an unwelcome shake...

it's a contradiction of feelings really... a and i have finally settled into our own place, made an apt a home, or something like it... over the last couple of months, the place has taken on our smell and our accents, it's been moulded by our moodiness and manic re-decorate sessions, anxious at first, we made it ours - it became us.

and now, we might have to move again. i'm not too sure why. i was given an optoin and we talked it over and i was excited, i still am. but deep down, a small part of my heart, is anxious yet again. and it makes me wonder why?

well i guess, i'll just have to spring clean my home a couple of months earlier and learn to take our smell, our accents and our moodiness where ever we go...

1 comment:

Farah said...

'Goof' becomes big business
The News-Times/David W. Harple Mike Kaltschnee, of Danbury, runs a Web site called HackingNetflix.com, a "brand blogging" site that focuses on Netflix.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to road construction of pa on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like road construction of pa!