Monday, October 26, 2009

My first week as GradschoolMom...



Last week was an extremely busy week, such that I did not even get to check email everday. Any that has NEVER happened! EVER!

I survived my first week as a gradschoolMom. I'm absolutely loving it - the people are inspiration-ally brilliant, the place is eclectic and old (I'm a sucker for all things old!) and the topic (design) is close to heart! What more could I ask for? Just a little more time with Z! I do miss spending every waking moment with her *sigh*. Her transition has been exceptional; she's been patient with her tired mom (I get a lot of hugs, kisses and cuddles when I get home), accommodating and just plain awesome!

A's been a super-dad and a super-super-super partner... We enjoyed home-made bread, courtesy of A and other yummilicious home-cooked food (have I mentioned that A is baker and chef extraordinaire?).. Life's been busy-good...




We enjoyed a quiet weekend - neighbourhood strolls, visits to the grandparents and catching up on sleep! Hope you're weekend was fabulous and your Monday wasn't too blue!




And A got me a gift.. isn't it pretty?



2 comments:

me said...

wow wow wow mashallah! How do you manage grad school with a lil one is beyond me. Enjoy the lovely gift.

mayya said...

Awesome pictures. Congrats on the MacBook Pro, and lots of luck with grad school.
I got done with grad school a few months ago and I'm silently thankful that that it ended before I plunged into living with my spouse and having kids