My last monday in a & my first apartment....I'm already missing our place...
- the sunlight reflecting off my plants.
- the horrible view from my window, but which i love because my friends knock on my window to gain back-door entry.
- our dining table with its director chairs.
- our comfy futon
- our kitchen, so small, that a & i cannot cook in it together
- our small home office which is still finding it way to perfection
- a's home office which he's done up in a way that has his signature all over it :)
- the books and magazines scattered in every empty space they can find for themselves
- my bamboo plant
even though i'll take all these things to our new home, it's how they found their place in our first apt. that makes it special. it was ours, mine and his...and it will never be the same..